2011年2月13日日曜日

Tea ceremony

It's been a while. How are you?
I took part in a tea ceremony at our instructor's home yesterday.

The camellia which is for tea garden is in bloom .
It was snowing yesterday. very freezing.

This pine tree was also beautiful with snow.

We washed our hands and mouth with water in front of "Tsukubai(water
basin for tea garden)". My father made this garden,and I pruned trees and changed bamboo fence last year.


This is the high-grade charcoal for tea ceremony.

I set the charcoals to warm the room at first.




I helped prepare for special lunch"Kaiseki".


Tasting of food itself slowly is important. The seasoning is plain ,but I really enjoyed the rich flavors.




After Kaiseki lunch, our lesson instructor did tea ceremony for us.


This is strong green tea. The flavor is thick and rich.


Next is weak green tea.

The flavor is thin and creamy.


These are special sweets before tea.
I had a very good time like these pictures.
Then, have a good weekend!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿