2010年3月31日水曜日

Cherry blossom

I visited Inuyama castle last weekend. It was windy and a little bit cold day,but cherry blossom was in bloom. Now , almost full bloom around here.
There are three national treasure castles in Japan. Inuyama castle is the one of it.
It is populer spot, but so close from my home. The traditional festival that has 400 years past take place this weekend. Of course I'm going to visit it.

There is a unique family in my relative's home.

This dog? Not her.

Wow. The correct answer is a Elephant tortoise. This tortoise is so powerful.
He break a fence easily and escape from here sometimes.

Wow, So messy. Whose home is this? ...mine. I and my father are professional landscaper, but,, our garden is so wild and messy. That's why, I started pruning trees.
and I found a good old wall for baseball which my father made for me long time ago( maybe 20 years ago. This wall was under the tree branches , but came out now .
I used to played with this when I was child.

The apple was going bad, so I put apple on the dead branch for birds.
The bird is waiting me go away. This apple was gone in the evening of the day.
Last week, we had lot of rain. so I made a bamboo fence of narrow width under the garage.

When it is done, I'm going to bring this to my custmer's home and set it.
I'm very busy these days. There are a lot of thing to do other than usual work.
I have to wake up early. but it's not easy for me to go out from warm bed ,eventhough I set the alarm for 5:00 every morning..

Have a good day.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Do post a picture of the finished bamboo fence. It looks splendid only half done, or maybe I'm just really partial to bamboo.

    Christine in Alaska

    返信削除
  2. The castle is beautiful and the cherry blossoms are beautiful. That tortoise is so big. I do love bamboo and would love to see a picture when you finish your fence.

    返信削除