2011年3月1日火曜日

The border of the clininc

It's getting warm. The Christmasrose is blooming now.

I did the construction of the border of the clinic.

Before construction. Oak trees was growing thick.

The waiting room was dim with leaves of trees.


At first, we removed all trees in the border by hand. Digging the stubs was really hard work.

And then, we planted new different trees.


Hard work was done. Next is happy gardening time.


I wanted to plant a big bulb of allium. but my father rejected it ,because of mismatch.

I planted some apaganthus. I like this flower.


I set a pot in the rolling of the soil.

and planted some Christmasrose. I like this one ,too.
and then, sticked some different moss.




こんな感じでいろいろ混ざって混ざっています。

almost done.

I lay the fragments of coconut on the ground except moss part.

finally, repaired some tiles. and all done.
I'm looking forward to see that trees will come into bud and the garden will be very nice.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿